top of page
Parent Checklist

Account Set Up:

Immunization Records

Medical Plan and/or Prescription Documentation (if applicable)

Medical Plan MUST be made prior to attending​

Medications MUST be dropped off prior to attending

Free/Reduced Letter (if applicable)

CCAP Authorization and Agreement (if applicable)

Acknowledgements and Contracts for Discounts (if applicable)



Medical Records Forms:

Please bring in a copy of these forms for the first day of care, we will need them on file for any kids attending care!  Thank You!

Need to Know Information:

Payment Policy

Parent Handbook

Director Contact Information

Need to Bring to Session:
  • Snack for PM session

  • Lunch and snacks for full day child care

  • Homework (when applicable)

  • Light jacket and sneakers/attire for for the weather & activities 

Qualifying for CCAP

The CCAP program provides child care assistance to families that are working, searching for employment or are in training, and families that are enrolled in the Colorado Works Program and need child care services to support their efforts toward self-sufficiency.

Contact the County Department of Social/Human Services of the county you live in to apply for child care assistance. You must fill out an application for child care services and provide information about your family including immunization information, income and your work or school program. Verification in the form of an Authorization Letter is required prior to receiving service under benefits with STARS Kid Care.

Resources for Using CCAP and Recording Attendance Through the ATS System


CCAP Training Video Series Video Series Link


CCAP County Contact Information


Jefferson, Adams, Boulder, and Douglas County
Child Care Assistance Program
Phone: (303) 604-1043, extension 2828
Fax: (720) 240-0008

Website Link: Jeffco CCAP


Denver County
Phone (720)944-KIDS (5437)
Fax (720)944-3330
Website Link:
Denver CCAP


Arapahoe County
ACHS- Child Care Assistance
Phone (303)636-1170
Fax (303)636-1426\

Website: Arapahoe CCAP

Weld County
Department Of Human Services
Phone (970) 356-4000
Website Link:


El Paso County
(719) 444-8178
Fax (719)444-8108

Website Link: El Paso CCAP

For More CCAP Info..

For more information on CCAP please visit your county's CCAP webpage or go to to find out more information and to apply online.

You can also contact our STARS CCAP manager via email:

bottom of page